What works best?
- Which techniques should you use?
- What should you avoid?
What timeframe chart suits you?
- Rule of Five
- How many charts do you need?
- The unique advantages of candlestick charting
- An overview of the 40 most popular patterns and their signals
- Some lesser known but effective patterns and how to trade them
Sentiment candles TNSC
- A technique for trading using the sentiment of candles
- Turning the method into a system
- Finding high probability trade levels
Point and figure charting
- Generating clear and unambiguous trading signals
- Optimizing the chart settings to the market being traded
- The most effective applications of the point and figure technique
- Drawing trend lines and setting targets
- Understand why the market behaves the way it does
- Take advantage of its predictable irrationality
- Know your self
- Volume theory
- The On Balance Volume (OBV) and Weighted OBV indicators
- Chaikin’s oscillator
Moving averages techniques
- Choosing ideal period settings for moving average lines across different markets
- Advanced rule-based trading methods such as the Turtle system
Trading through economic figures
- Tested techniques for trading through employment and economic data
- Three ways to live dangerously
- Fibonacci and market psychology
- Practical applications: retracements, targets and time
- Which level is likely to hold?
- Setting targets
- Drawing them correctly
- Targets and false breaks
- Exit methods
- Ichimoku explained and its practical application
- Learn the rules
- Understand why the lines and cloud is calculated the way they are
- When does the technique work best?
- Moving Average Convergence-Divergence
- Wilder’s Relative Strength Index
- Directional Movement Index
- Bollinger Bands
Long-term trend analysis
- Identifying a trend and assessing its strength
- Indicators that measure if the market is trending or non-trending
- Measuring if the trend is close to exhaustion using volume data and histograms
- Market breadth indicators – how broadly based is a market rally?
- Advance/Decline analysis techniques
- 10 types of techniques for stop placement + Reduce ‘false breaks’ + Avoid catastrophes
A swing trading technique
- Buy dips in an established trend
- Rule based trading
- Completely systematic approach
- Tried and tested
Technical analysis and you
- An individual round-up of the techniques, time frames and charts you should use in your job